Your shopping basket is empty!
Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL Electric Road BikeSUPERNOVA Part No. 98120-0002
In Stock - Limited Quantities
SPECIALIZED - BIKE SIZE GUIDES
Not sure which size Specialized Bike will be the best fit for you? This size guide from Specialized will help you find the right bike for you. If possible we would always advise you to come and try the bike in store and get fitted by one of our knowledgeable staff. If in doubt you can always call us for advice.
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Divergeâeach one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarÃ¨s to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and livelyâall with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
Like all of our S-Works bikes, the S-Works Turbo Creo SL is our pinnacle build. The FACT 11r chassis and Future Shock 2.0 with a hydraulic damper is dressed with a 1x build that includes Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, an XTR rear derailleur, and an 11-42t cassette for an incredible gear range. It rolls on Roval CLX 50 Disc carbon wheels and 28mm S-Works Turbo tires. And to finish off the build, we've included our S-Works Carbon Hover bars, an S-Works Future Stem, and a Body Geometry S-Works Power saddle. We're throwing in a range extender too, because you're never going to want to stop riding this bike.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its classâliterally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motorâs responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our included range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Donât want to connect? No worriesâ the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- Weâve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesnât provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all ridersâone that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
- Available late 2019.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
LGE, SML, X/L,