Your shopping basket is empty!
Specialized Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp Road E-BikeFLO RED Part No. 98120-6005
Colour: FLO RED
This item is available to order and will be dispatched within 10-14 days
SPECIALIZED - BIKE SIZE GUIDES
Not sure which size Specialized Bike will be the best fit for you? This size guide from Specialized will help you find the right bike for you. If possible we would always advise you to come and try the bike in store and get fitted by one of our knowledgeable staff. If in doubt you can always call us for advice.
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Divergeâeach one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarÃ¨s to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and livelyâall with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminum frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boostâ¢ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its classâliterally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motorâs responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Donât want to connect? No worriesâthe Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 1.5, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned for road and gravel and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. The new Smooth Boot and top cap also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- Weâve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesnât provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all ridersâone that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
LGE, MED, SML, X/L, XXL,