Your shopping basket is empty!
Suitable for multi-purpose adventures with the stability of a mountain bike and the larger wheel/narrower tyre benefits
of a road bike, the Peak Trail 2 is loaded with features to help you explore the great outdoors, commute and keep fit with a
comfortable, upright riding position.
Peak Trail frames are all capable of taking mudguards to keep you dry and pannier racks
to help with luggage on longer adventures.
- Comfortable, padded saddle to keep the ride enjoyable at all times.
- Clean look, integrated cable routing for improved cable longevity and transmission.
- All Peak Trail models feature comfortable ergonomic grips.
- 63mm Suspension Fork Offers greater control over varying terrain.
- Larger 700c wheels to speed up your ride, equipped with confidence inspiring multi-terrain 40mm Kenda Kwick Journey Tyres.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.