Your shopping basket is empty!
Specialized Diverge Carbon Endurance Road BikeSMK/RWD/CHR Part No. 96220-7144
Specialized Diverge Carbon 2020 Adventure Road; we would describe this Specialized Diverge as a UK gravel bike using the original Roubaix style comfort and big tyre clearance. Colour: SMK/RWD/CHR
This item is available to order and will be dispatched within 10-14 days
SPECIALIZED - BIKE SIZE GUIDES
Not sure which size Specialized Bike will be the best fit for you? This size guide from Specialized will help you find the right bike for you. If possible we would always advise you to come and try the bike in store and get fitted by one of our knowledgeable staff. If in doubt you can always call us for advice.
Specialized Diverge Carbon 2020 Adventure Road; we would describe this Specialized Diverge as a UK gravel bike using the original Roubaix style comfort and big tyre clearance.
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. Itâs quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike weâve ever made, delivering a ride thatâs quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 1.5 and all-new gravel geometry, to category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything weâve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. Itâs the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Base? This is the first bike to be insulted by its own name. The Diverge Base Carbon got our Future Shock 1.5 and a FACT 8r carbon frame for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. SRAMâs APEX 1x11 mechanical shifting and alloy Axis Elite wheels make the Diverge Base as capable as it is versatile. Our Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires provide the right contact patch for performance across multiple surfaces - pavement, dirt and gravel - providing even more versatility.
- With a FACT 8r carbon frame, the Diverge Base frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry âstatus-quoâ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry weâve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. Weâve increased the frameâs reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while specâing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. Weâve kept the bikeâs BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if thatâs your jam.
- Weâve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bikeâs capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1â with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings weâve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
44CM, 49CM, 52CM, 54CM, 56CM, 58CM, 61CM, 64CM,