Your shopping basket is empty!
Specialized Kenevo SL Comp E Mountain BikeSMOKE/SILVER Part No. 98021-5602
SPECIALIZED - BIKE SIZE GUIDES
Not sure which size Specialized Bike will be the best fit for you? This size guide from Specialized will help you find the right bike for you. If possible we would always advise you to come and try the bike in store and get fitted by one of our knowledgeable staff. If in doubt you can always call us for advice.
Power up to trail ridingâs next level and dominate any and all trail monstersâthe Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
The Turbo Kenevo Super Light puts the âEâ in our Enduro, delivering more of what you want from your trail rideâmore capability everywhere, more power to climb, more pop when you really need it, more adrenaline. More laps, more jumps, more drops, faster rides with fresher legs.
And it does all this with less. Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs, the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as our Enduro. Level up your trail game.
The Turbo Kenevo SL Comp pairs the most capable e-MTB chassis you can find with a smart mix of components including SRAMâs expansive GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, full FOX suspension, and a lightweight, durable alloy wheelset.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bikeâs 250-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation TCU2 is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29â wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. Weâve never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Lightâs 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Lightâs S-Sizing is based on what mattersârider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
S2, S3, S4, S5,