Your shopping basket is empty!
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Endurance Road BikeBLK/MRN/CHR Part No. 96220-5549
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 2020 Adventure Road; we would describe this Specialized Diverge as a UK gravel bike using the original Roubaix style comfort and big tyre clearance. Colour: BLK/MRN/CHR
The 49CM is out of stock, other sizes may be available in the list below. Please contact the store as more may be on order. You can call 01278 423640 or email us here.
|49CM||Call Us||View Now|
|52CM||In Stock||View Now|
|54CM||Call Us||View Now|
|56CM||Call Us||View Now|
|58CM||Call Us||View Now|
|61CM||Call Us||View Now|
|64CM||Call Us||View Now|
SPECIALIZED - BIKE SIZE GUIDES
Not sure which size Specialized Bike will be the best fit for you? This size guide from Specialized will help you find the right bike for you. If possible we would always advise you to come and try the bike in store and get fitted by one of our knowledgeable staff. If in doubt you can always call us for advice.
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 2020 Adventure Road; we would describe this Specialized Diverge as a UK gravel bike using the original Roubaix style comfort and big tyre clearance.
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. Itâs quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun â alloy bike weâve ever made, delivering a ride thatâs quick and lively, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 1.5 and all-new gravel geometry, to category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything weâve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. Itâs the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Starting with premium E5 alloy frame and a full carbon FACT fork, we gave the Diverge Comp E5 our Future Shock 1.5 for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. Shimanoâs gravel inspired GRX 600 group shifts 1x11 gears smoothly on any terrain and Axis Elite alloy wheels with Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires add even more capability and versatility.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Comp E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry âstatus-quoâ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry weâve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. Weâve increased the frameâs reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while specâing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. Weâve kept the bikeâs BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if thatâs your jam.
- Weâve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bikeâs capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1â with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings weâve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
49CM, 52CM, 54CM, 56CM, 58CM, 61CM, 64CM,